This practical clinical manual provides everything the veterinary practitioner needs to know about small animal dental disease commonly seen in practice. Coverage includes diagnostic techniques, step-by-step procedure guidelines, and practical tips.
- Concentrates on the most commonly encountered dental problems in small animal practice
- The author is a world authority on small animal dentistry and provides practical tips and unique insights on best practice
- Color photographs and high-quality illustrations make this an essential consulting room companion
- Highlights risks associated with various procedures
- Includes details of how to manage complications
- Includes the common diseases in the dog and cat, but also deals with dental disorders in lagomorphs and rodents, as these are becoming increasingly popular as pets