Now in full-color with over 750 vivid images located near their text descriptions, Small Animal Diagnostic Ultrasound, 3rd Edition is the must-have resource for coverage of the basic principles of ultrasonography in small animal medical care. Using a logical body-systems approach, where chapters are organized from “head to tail,” this third edition offers completely revised and up-to-date information regarding the latest techniques, applications, and developments in ultrasonography – including expanded coverage of Doppler imaging principles and new gross anatomic and pathological specimen images. Also new to this edition are 100 video clips (housed on a companion website) that demonstrate normal and abnormal conditions as they appear in ultrasound scans.
- Head-to-tail chapter organization makes finding specific information quick and easy.
- The most up-to-date ultrasound imaging techniques ensure you stay on top of the industry.
- Online glossary contains over 400 terms offer a more complete understanding of ultrasonography.
- NEW! Color Design includes over 750 images appearing near their text mentions.
- NEW! Approximately 100 video clips located on the companion website demonstrate conditions as they appear to an ultrasonographer.
- NEW! Updated and expanded coverage of Doppler imaging principles and applications, including non-cardiac organs and abdominal vasculature, keep you up to date in this critical area.
- NEW! Gross anatomic and pathological specimen images accompany the ultrasound images to help orient you to the tissues under study.