Study anywhere, anytime and master veterinary anatomy with Saunders Veterinary Anatomy Flash Cards. Included in this set of 360 flash cards are approximately 400 full-color illustrations. The front of the card shows the anatomical drawing with numbered lead lines pointing to different anatomic structures, allowing you to quiz yourself on identification. The numeric answer key on the back of the card provides an easy comprehension check.
- “Portable” learning makes these the perfect tool for studying on the go.
- Indexed by body system for fast, easy reference.
- 400 high quality and anatomically correct illustrations make it easy to learn the features of each anatomical region.
- Species-specific icons on the front of the card allows for reorganization by animal.
- Comprehensive veterinary anatomy coverage provides the best, most effective review available.
- Part of Elsevier’s complete veterinary anatomy learning system, integrating core anatomy knowledge, engaging review, hands-on practice, and clinical application to give you a solid foundation for success!