This is the 8½ x 11-inch desk size, offering enhanced readability and ease of use; Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook is also available in a convenient 5 by 8-inch pocket size.
The Eighth Edition of Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook is an up-to-date edition of the most complete guide to drug dosing information for animals available, now with fewer dosages per indication, making it quicker and easier to make a dosage decision.
- Fully updated edition of the classic veterinary drug handbook, now with fewer dosages per indication for clearer guidance on selecting a dose
- Features 43 new drugs, as well as updated dosages and information for existing monographs and new appendices covering multidrug sensitivity in dogs and compounds potentially toxic to animals
- Offers an authoritative, complete reference for detailed information about animal medication
- Designed to be used every day in the fast-paced veterinary setting
- Includes dosages for a wide range of species, including dogs, cats, exotic animals, and farm animals