This is the definitive reference for the small animal practitioner to normal radiographic anatomy of the cat and dog. With over forty years of experience between them, the authors have produced an invaluable reference atlas for the veterinary practitioner. The book is suitable for the general and referral based practitioner, undergraduate or postgraduate veterinary surgeon.
- Over 550 radiographic images analysed and explained
- More than 50 new figures added, with the quality of existing images enhanced
- Revised contents and page headers for easy-reference
- Clear informative line drawings to trace radiographic shadows and schematic drawings of underlying structures not seen in plain radiographs.
Incoming search terms:
- an-atlas-of-interperatative-radiographic-anatomy-_dog-cat pdf